2. Mediastate Pty Ltd. is committed to complying with Commonwealth legislation governing privacy of personal information by businesses and to protecting and safeguarding your privacy when you deal with us.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
3. Some information provided to us by clients, customers, contractors and other third parties might be considered private or personal. Without these details we would not be able to carry on our business and provide our services to you. We will only collect such personal information if it is necessary for one of our functions or activities.
4. In particular, personal information is collected from people in the following situations by Mediastate Pty Ltd.:
o If you contact emoloughlin.com, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
o When you submit your e-mail address to our web site mailing list.
o When you provide us with your details (including credit card details) when signing up or paying membership fees.
5. At or before the time the personal information is collected by us we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of who we are, the fact that you are able to gain access to the information held about you, the purpose of the collection, the type(s) of organisations to which we usually disclose the information collected about you, any laws requiring the collection of the information and the main consequences for you if all or part of the information is not collected.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHERS
6. We may use or disclose personal information held about an individual for the primary purpose for which it is collected (eg. provision of our services, including administration of our services, notification to you about changes to our services, charging you for your renewal of your subscription, record-keeping following termination of our services to you and technical maintenance). We may also use such information for a purpose related to the primary purpose of collection and where it would reasonably be expected by you that we would use the information in such a way. This information is only disclosed to persons outside our business in the circumstances set out in this policy or as otherwise notified to you at the time of collection of the information.
7. By using emoloughlin.com services and website you consent to us using and disclosing your information both for the purposes for which we have collected it (including by providing your information to a third party payment processing provider in connection with payment or billing for the provision of services to you) and for other purposes related to marketing and advertising our services and the services of other entities with whom we have relationships, including entities that market and promote goods and services unrelated to those which we market and promote.
8. In addition we are permitted to use or disclose personal information held about you:
9. Our web site may contain links to other web sites and those third-party web sites may collect personal information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other businesses or the content of web sites that are linked to our web site. Mediastate Pty Ltd. encourages users to be aware when they leave the site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information.
SECURITY AND STORAGE
10. Mediastate Pty Ltd. places a great importance on the security of all information associated with our customers and contractors. We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control.
11. Personal information is de-identified or destroyed securely when no longer required by us.
12. Mediastate Pty Ltd. retains the information you provide to us including possibly your contact and credit card details to enable us to verify transactions and customer details, to retain adequate records for legal and accounting purposes and to charge you for renewal of your subscription. This information is held on secure servers in controlled facilities.
13. Information stored within our computer systems can only be accessed by those entrusted with authority and computer network password sanctions.
14. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 per cent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect user’s personal information, Mediastate Pty Ltd. cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to it or from its online products or services, and users do so at their own risk. Once Mediastate Pty Ltd. receives your transmission, it makes every effort to ensure its security on its systems.
15. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for keeping your passwords and/or account information secret. You should be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
16. Mediastate Pty Ltd. is committed to maintaining accurate, timely, relevant and appropriate information about our customers and web-site users.
17. So long as your request for your personal information is in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles, then we will give you access to that information.
18. Inaccurate information will be corrected upon receiving advice to this effect from you. To ensure confidentiality, details of your personal information will be passed on to you only if we are satisfied that the information relates to you.
19. If we refuse to provide you with access or correct the personal information held about you by us, then we will provide reasons for such refusal.
21. We will investigate your complaint and attempt to resolve any breach that might have occurred in relation to the collection, use or destruction of personal information held by us about you in accordance with the Commonwealth Privacy legislation. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of this procedure then you may request that an independent person (usually the Commonwealth Privacy Officer) investigate your complaint.
22. Mediastate Pty Ltd. collects information from the site using “IP files”.
23. When you visit the Mediastate Pty Ltd. site to read, browse or download information, our system will record/log your IP address (the address which identifies your computer on the internet and which is automatically recognised by our web server), date and time of your visit to our site, the pages viewed and any information downloaded. This information will only be used for the purpose of site analysis and to help us offer you improved online service. We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of Internet browsers you use or the site from which you linked to our Web Sites. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on our Web Sites.
26. Should you wish to read more information on privacy legislation or the Australian Privacy Principles we recommend that you visit the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner’s website at oaic.gov.au.
We are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about the services you asked for.
But you can choose to cancel your contract, and receive a refund for unconsumed services, if the service has a major problem. This is when the service:
If you choose to continue with the contract, you can ask us to compensate you for any difference in the value of the services we provided and what you paid.
If the problem is not major, we will fix it within a reasonable time. If it is not fixed within this time, you can choose to have someone else fix the problem and recover all reasonable costs from us. If the problem cannot be fixed, we view it as a major problem.
Please keep proof of agreement – e.g. your invoice or quote.
Emily is available for online readings via Google Hangouts or Skype. Simply contact Emily using the booking button and she will get back to you with a suitable time.
Online Readings are 30, 45 or 60 minutes.
*Readings are one on one and not open to other parties.
Come and see Emily in person for a reading. Click on the button below and she will get back to you with a suitable time and the address.
Readings are 30, 45 or 60 minutes.
*Readings are one on one and not open to other parties.
Emily showed me patience and understanding and unlocked my potential. Her caring nature is second to none. She seemed to sense what I was trying to avoid and gently drew the truth from me. I will be back.
A five star experience unlike any other reading I have ever had.
With a warm sense of humour I immediately felt relaxed and opened up to Emily. She used her excellent clairsentience to listen to my voice and pin pointed those moments where I became lost. She shone a light into my soul and helped me through what has been a dark patch. Thank you.
Sometimes we all need a bit of help, particularly when things get confusing. Emily is like a beacon shining a light on what needs to be and what needs to be gone.